Health Tip: Focus on Emotional Health
(HealthDay News) -- Being emotionally healthy can make it easier
to build lasting relationships, help you feel good about yourself
and deal with the problems of everyday life.
The American Academy of Family Physicians suggests how to help
improve your emotional health:
- Find healthy, appropriate ways to share your feelings.
- Don't get bogged down by the negatives of life.
- Develop a strong network of social support, develop a healthy
sense of perspective and learn to accommodate change.
- Find ways to help your mind and body relax, such as
- Keep your body physically healthy with nutritious foods,
regular exercise and by avoiding alcohol and drugs.
2011Copyright © 2011
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.