Health Tip: Spot the Symptoms of Heart Attack
(HealthDay News) -- Women may not initially suspect that they're
having a heart attack -- especially if they don't have the obvious
The Womenshealth.gov website mentions these common symptoms of
- An uncomfortable feeling or pain in the chest.
- Strange and uncomfortable sensations throughout the upper
- Shortness of breath.
- Breaking out in a cold sweat.
- Feeling unusually fatigued for no apparent reason.
- Sudden feelings of dizziness or lightheadedness.
- Feeling nauseated.
2012Copyright © 2012
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.