Health Tip: Taking the Kids for a Shopping Cart
(HealthDay News) -- More than 20,000 children are hurt each year
in incidents stemming from shopping carts, the American Academy of
The academy offers these suggestions for parents before the ride
- Children should always be securely buckled into the cart.
- Children should remain seated while in the cart.
- Children should never ride outside of the cart.
- Children should always keep their feet and hands inside the
- Children shouldn't ride in a cart unless a responsible adult is
2012Copyright © 2012
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.