Health Tip: Excessively Sleepy?
(HealthDay News) -- If you frequently feel sleepy during the day
and are unable to function normally, it's time to talk with your
The National Sleep Foundation offers this advice about what you
- How long your excessive sleepiness has been going on.
- How frequently you're this way.
- Whether you fall asleep during the day.
- Your typical sleep habits.
- Whether you wake during the night, and if you snore.
- Factors that prompted changes to your sleep schedule, such as
having a newborn or switching to shift work.
2013Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.