Health Tip: Care for Your Skin Daily
(HealthDay News) -- Proper care of your skin each day can keep
it healthy, supple and attractive.
The Cleveland Clinic offers these daily suggestions for
- Drink plenty of water each day.
- Give your skin a thorough cleansing twice a day. At night, make
sure all makeup is removed and skin is clean.
- Eat a balanced, nutritious diet.
- After your cleaning, use a formulated toner or astringent to
remove any missed dirt or makeup.
- Moisturize your skin regularly. If you have oily skin, use a
moisturizer that is oil-free.
- Be aware of any skin changes, and discuss them with your
Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.