Take control again.
Chronic pain can take over your life. But patients in Central Connecticut are finding relief with pain management at MidState Medical Center.
Using an interdisciplinary approach, as well as the most advanced medical therapies available, our team has the experience and skill needed to diagnose your condition and provide a goal-oriented treatment program. We're here to provide the treatment options you need to take control over pain and enjoy a better quality of life.
To learn more about pain management at MidState, download our brochure, or call 203.694.8414. To make an appointment, call 203.694.8414. (Although most insurance carriers cover our services, please confirm your coverage before you call).
Our Spine Surgery Program has earned distinction for its quality by the Aetna Institutes of Quality, which recognizes our program's excellence and commitment to continuous improvement and outstanding patient outcomes. Read more about Neurosurgery at MidState.
The pain management specialists at MidState are experienced in the treatment of all forms of pain:
- Back and neck pain (including sciatica, spinal stenosis, failed back surgery, arthritic conditions, pinched nerves, muscle spasms)
- Work injuries
- Cancer pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Nerve injury pain
- Joint pain
- Pain associated with other acute and chronic conditions
When you receive pain management care at MidState, a highly trained team of specialists - physicians, RNs, psychologists, and physical therapists - will join forces to develop an effective plan of treatment specifically designed for your condition and requirements.
Treatment can include a wide range of medical, psychological, and rehabilitative services:
- Functional/work restoration
- Physical therapy
- Pharmacologic consulting
- Diagnostic and therapeutic nerve blocks
- Trigger point/muscle relaxant injections
- Epidural steroid injection
- Diagnostic discography
- Thermal and cooled radiofrequency ablation
- Pain management coping skills
- Relaxation Techniques
- Muscle biofeedback