An unexpected injury or illness can happen to anyone, anytime. If you live in central Connecticut, MidState offers you a variety of ways to get the expert, timely emergency care you need.
So when the unexpected happens - and you need "excellence in care" quickly - you can be sure that we'll always be ready to help.
MidState Medical Center's state-of-the-art emergency department offers:
- 53 state of the art private treatment rooms
- Separate private monitored rooms for psychiatric emergencies
- Senior Emergency Care Services
- Physician First Services: Our goal is for our Emergency Room Physicians to see patients within their first thirty minutes of arrival
- Primary Stroke Center (Gold Achievement Award from the American Heart Association)
- State of the art technology
- Free parking
View our Emergency Department brochure.
If you have a minor illness or injury that doesn't require a trip to the Emergency Department, the MediQuick Urgent Care Center, at 61 Pomeroy Avenue in Meriden and 680 South Main Street in Cheshire, can provide fast, expert care.
For questions, call MediQuick at 203.694.5350.